Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peanut Butter jars filled with every nail he has pulled out of every board he has ever found and then straightened. These jars are stacked 3 deep.
Nuts and bolts - buckets and buckets of them.

This box is full of shoelaces. Notice another peanut butter jar. Did I mention he eats alot of peanut butter


This saddle has been hanging in the garage since I was a little girl. We used to swing on it - hanging onto the stirrups.



Okay, my dad is a hoarder. I always suspected it and decided to capture it with my camera. Growing up I remember my dad having things like shoeboxes filled with spare "Bic" pen parts. He probably still has that box somewhere. Maybe it was because he was raised during the depression - I don't know but if you need something fixed or a spare part - my dad's the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment