Monday, August 10, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood - Logan 2010

My son Brandon (middle - in pic) just finished the "Spudman" triathlon in Burley,Idaho a few weeks ago. Way to go Brandon!!!
My niece Tenell (shown here in her wedding dress)
is doing a triathlon in Seattle next week. I really want
her arms.
My brother in law - Bill Billingsley - just finished a triathlon
last month in NewPort Beach and qualified to be on the
TEAM USA in Perth, Australia - October 25th. Woohoo!!!

Remember Angela - when we actually trained
and did the "BigHorn Mountain Run"?
Sherry and Cassidy have challenged us to get ready
to do the "Little Red Riding Hood" bike for breast
cancer in Logan next year.




Although my last biking experience with you resulted...

...in a sprained ankle that I am still recovering from -

I'm up for it. Are you?




2 comments:

  1. Okay, now we're committed! Should be fun, barring any unforseen accidents along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for my 'athlete' genes to kick in. Thanks for the great pictures of Missoula. I was sad we couldn't be there. I have your picture of the M as my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete