Tuesday, August 4, 2009















One morning I saw some guys kayaking. I crossed Higgins Street bridge to get a closer look. There were alot of people taking pictures with huge cameras on tripods. A lady came up to me as everyone was leaving and said that she was glad that I could make it. She said that it had been a last minute thing and that she had just found out the night before that they would be kayaking in the morning and then emailed us. I told her that I had just happened to be walking by with my camera and was not in her photography class.

1 comment:

  1. Love the kayakers, we took the Walters (from Australia)to see them when they were in Missoula for Mom and Dads 70th anniversary party.
    Great photos Bonnie, you don't need to take a class from that gal.
    Love ya
    Your older ( not old mind you) sister Joan

    ReplyDelete