Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dispose-some






Ron has been telling me forever that a sink disposal is not really a dispose-all but a dispose-some. I think it started in Sheridan when I was trying to shove a bunch of carrot peelings into the disposal and it plugged the sink up. Ron had to take a plunger to it and we ended up bursting a pipe in the laundry room (right next to the kitchen) and had pieces of carrot all over the place... ...the floors, the ceiling, the walls. It was such a mess and it took me forever to clean it all up. Well I tried it again today with the same result... what a mess. luckily the cupboard doors were closed when the pipe exploded so the carrot mess (and it was carrots again) at least were confined to the entire interior of the cabinet under the sink. The walls, doors, pipes - all covered in carrot.

When I thought of taking a picture of the mess I had already cleaned most of it up so it looks really nice compared to what it did look like.

1 comment:

  1. Believe me I understand what a mess this makes!! This happened to me in Hyum about 10 years ago with potato skins!! It seriously looked like a giant potato exploded all over the downstairs bathroom.... I can't even imagine if I had been in the bathroom when it happened... lets just say that potato wouldn't be the only thing all over the walls,lol!

    ReplyDelete