Friday, August 6, 2010

Farmers Market - the "M" - Dr. Doolittle

We went to one of Missoula's many Farmers Markets every saturday morning.


On a hike to the "M" I was reminded just how beautiful Missoula is.


From the "M"

Mom, me, Sherry and our cousin Don.

Dr. Doolittle (a.k.a. Ron) and his pets.
This little guy came in under the door in the living room. I would have freaked but Ron played with it a while and then let him go outside. Anyone coming to visit need not worry - he will be too big now to get under the door again. At least, that is what Ron told me!!!


Izzy has gotten huge. She - and yes we found out that she is a she - waits outside the door for Ron to come out and feed her.







2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip to Msla...I'm ready to do it all over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a solution for all of you - no one in our family should live south of 45 degrees south latitude and must be between 105-118 degrees longitude. Nice photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete