Monday, August 16, 2010

Leaving Missoula

Mom and Dad left for church and then we cleaned the house really well before leaving ourselves.
We wanted to get everything done so that they could come home and not have to wash sheets, towels or do any cleaning at all from our month there. I really "LOVE" those two. They are just so cute. They have been wonderful parents! Even tho I get alot of "eyerolling" in while I am there I wouldn't change a thing - except maybe - making them be less stubborn in letting anyone help them. I love this old school in Humphries. We drive by it on the trip home and I have always wanted to stop and take a picture before it is taken - or falls down.

While I was moving the pictures around on this post - I noticed that this one made mom look like she was getting into the car with us at Subway in Idaho Falls. I wish she would have been. It was so sad leaving Mom and Dad this time - even more than usual.


The "Blue Angels" were putting on a show in Idaho Falls.









1 comment:

  1. I look at those pictures of Mom and Dad and get teary...they really are the best parents ever!! What a great month it was, I'm hoping we get to do it again next year!!

    ReplyDelete