Monday, August 16, 2010

New Camera??????

Golfing with my camera!

Hawaii with my camera!



Hiking with my camera!



Biking with my camera!





Snorkeling with my camera!



I really, really, really, want one. I have been thinking about getting a new camera for a while now. I found the one that I want but I really don't know if I can justify (okay - I can justify about anything) but anyway, I really don't know if I would be silly in getting it when the one I have is perfectly fine. After all, it took a picture that made it into the Wyoming Wildlife Magazine - 1 of 45 out of almost 2600 pictures. That is pretty good! It has been with me as I almost lost my life - well - could have - climbing "Angels Landing". It had a wonderful time with me in Hawaii a couple of years ago. It has been very well mannered - easy going - other than a couple of outbursts - has not talked back much. It still looks great - no nicks or scratches! The one I want will do so much more - but will it make me truly happy? HMMMMMMM! I don't know. Besides, I will need to save for the new one - sell the old on ebay or ksl - and unless I just throw caution to the wind and drive down to Costco and just get it and hope that Ron doesn't notice the huge American Express balance - I will have some time to continue to think about it.







2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...your camera takes really great pictures, however, I know how it is, you can't stop thinking about how much more the new one would do. Hmmmm, you've got quite the dilemma on your hands. Maybe Ron won't notice...distract him with something when the bill comes.

    PS: Dear Bill, I've never done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - I guess I could try the " could one of you girls go out and get the mail and if the Missoula Merc bill is in there - put it in my underwear drawer." We were taught by the best.

    ReplyDelete