Sunday, December 26, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR - its time to step it up!

Capes are finished and delivered!
The treats from neighbors and friends are gone!
Christmas is over!
It is time to get going again!
The triathlon is just 3 short months away - and I am feeling like I have regressed since November with a trip to Hawaii and the holidays. The joints are aching - the vision is getting worse. I have a few more wrinkles but I am ready!

Actually, I WISH I were in this good of shape!
Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And may you accomplish all those New Year Resolutions this year.

2 comments:

  1. Back at it! We only have 3 months to prepare instead of 6. Darn those holiday goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I truly became one with my bike on Christmas day...it was so nice out that I put on our Maui bike shoes and Bill put my pedals on and I went "clipless"! Loved it in the controlled environment of the neighborhood, we'll see how I do in the real world with stoplights, cars, dogs, other riders etc.

    ReplyDelete