Monday, September 14, 2009

New fear of flying!!!




















Some of these shots were taken as we were flying upside down.

Not really but it sure felt as if we were going to be.








I thought the flight to Boise was a little more bumpy than usual...







...but the flight back to Vegas was down right frightening.










The plane was all over the place.








We were told by the pilot (who kept apologizing) that no one was to leave their seats -including the flight attendants-so no snacks or drinks. We could not remove our seat belts for ANY reason.


Seriously - I have never been on a flight as scary and when we landed on one wheel and jerked all the way down the runway finally coming to a stop everyone...

... clapped and cheered.

4 comments:

  1. I would have DIED! I think I may have passed out. Even our slightly bumpy landing in DC scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary!! After reading Aimee's comment,I'm laughing thinking about our DC trip...remember the taxi ride, remember Ben's theft protection kick, remember your sandwich in NY train station. OK, now I laughing so hard I'm shaking the desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will any of our girls' trips ever be as good as that one? It was SO fun and every time I think about it, I can't help but laughing. We need to try it again, just to see. Where to? I've been wanting to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Or maybe we could just do New York again, but spend a couple of days there. I'm guessing that anywhere we went, it would be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anywhere would be a "kick" with you guys.I really can still taste that sandwich whenever I get a whiff of the dump. My cheeks are still shaking from the taxi ride.

    ReplyDelete