Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blogging Ooops!!!

Wahoo! I finally blogged the Yellowstone pictures. I took over 500 of them and had a lot to sort through. I really need to figure out how to move pictures and wording around on the blog page. A lot of times the pics and words don't line up. I will get this all figured out one day - just not this day. Also my camera has some lint or something on it and it showed up in a lot of the pictures. I haven't been able to see where it is so will probably have to take my camera in to a shop. Maybe when one of my wonderful daughter-in-laws is down or when I am up to Salt Lake or Boise I will get a blogging course from them. For now, I will just keep doing what I am doing and looking forward to more chances to take pictures of my wonderful family.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, I am loving all these fish posts! Clint and I are sitting here remembering all the fun times from years past. I am going to steal some of your pictures and blog them myself!!

    p.s. If you want me to re do your blog or tell you how - I would love to!

    ReplyDelete